Do I need to return the car with a full tank of fuel?
Two options may then be made available to you with regards to refueling your rental vehicle:
Full to Full:
- We provide you with a vehicle with a full tank of fuel.
- You return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel.
- You pay nothing for either a refueling charge or the fuel.
- If you have taken up this full to full option and the vehicle is not returned with a full tank of fuel you will be charged the cost of the missing fuel at the national average litre price as published by petrolprices.com.
- In addition you will pay a refueling charge for each litre at the cost shown on the Tariff Guide.
Full Tank Option:
- At pick up you pay for a full tank of fuel. The cost of this will depend on the vehicle category.
- You may return the vehicle with whatever fuel is left in it.
- Whilst Europcar will not charge you for refueling the vehicle Europcar will not reimburse you for any unused fuel.
Click here for more details on the Full Tank Option.
The options available for refueling may depend on the country of rental and the type of rental product you have selected.
Did you find this answer helpful?