Home FAQ During Rental Can I drive into another country?

Can I drive into another country?

Europcar may permit you to drive the vehicle abroad although this is dependant upon the category of vehicle you are are driving and the countries you wish to visit.

Before travelling abroad, you must obtain a completed VE103B form from one of our rental stations, together with an RAC European Motoring Assistance booklet and our Europdrive Oversea's cover.

You should also ensure that you take with you any compulsory equipment required for driving in the countries being visited.

An overseas surcharge may be applicable, details of which are available at booking.

More details can be found on our Europdrive Cross-border Cover page.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Need help ?
Our support is awaiting to help you.

Contact Us