What is included in the price?
The Europcar rental quote takes into account all mandatory charges corresponding to your reservation criteria. This quote generally includes the following items:
- Value Added Tax (VAT) or any other local tax
- Unlimited mileage. This means that you can drive for as many miles as you require, or
- Limited mileage. Your rate will include a certain number of miles per day. If you exceed those miles you will be charged for additional mileage over that limit
- Premium station surcharge
- Road tax and Licence fee surcharge
- Third party liability insurance - Collision Damage Waiver ("CDW")
- Theft Waiver ("TW") CDW and THW may be merged together in Loss Damage Waiver ("LDW") in some countries.
- An excess amount displayed at time of reservation indicates the maximum amount of money you are liable for, in the event of damage to or theft of the vehicle. This excess amount may be waived or reduced in some countries by purchasing optional excess reduction packages at time of rental.
Did you find this answer helpful?